Information on our 2017 Summer Camp will be available soon!
Perfect for a whole band or ensemble, this one-week summer boot camp will benefit your group and take you to a new professional level. At the end of the week you will have:
- Developed a band contract/agreement with your band-mates
- Created a web presence with both social media and music websites
- Learned about crowdfunding sites for best practices for funding opportunities
- Learned how to prepare for a recording studio session
- Produced a professional studio recording of at least one song
- Organized a performance set that engages the audience
- Enhanced your group’s image
- Professional photos to use in your promotional material
- Worked on video shooting, editing, and uploading
- Improved stage presence and other star-worthy skills
- Gained valuable insight and coaching from music business experts
- Designed your own band t-shirt
- Learn how to release music on iTunes, Spotify, and the like
- Guaranteed your band a performance slot at the Music is Art Festival
Participants will gain basic job skills such as punctuality, hard work, discipline, collaboration, and team work. Powerful life skills will be learned and absorbed throughout the week.
The cost of this 5-day program is $187 per person. A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available.
boot camp days will take place at the Buffalo Center for Arts & Technology
at 1221 Main Street, Buffalo. One boot camp day will be at GCR Recording Studio
at 564 Franklin Street, Buffalo.